Releasing thoughts into the world is easy. Sharing the message on your heart with whose who need to hear it most, requires a bit of bibbidi bobbidi boo. Because I know how tedious the process can be, I’ve created a 3-month program to help you on the journey to tell your story.
This mastermind is so much more than a writing course. I’ve created it specifically for women who have a message. Whether it’s writing, speaking, podcasting, coaching, or course building, I’ll help you dive deep into your message, decide how to best tell your story, and show you how create a plan based on your strengths.
This mastermind will be an intimate, high-touch group with no more than 8 women.
The program begins Thursday, September 10th and concludes November 20th, 2020. With live Zoom calls on September 10, 24, October 18, 22, November 5, and 19, 2020
Twice a month we will tackle a different topic:
Module 1: Clarify your story, dreams, vision, and mission.
Module 2: Share your story with those who need it most.
Module 3: Fears, inadequacies, mindset, and our dance with change.
Module 4: Mechanics. We’ll talk about how to craft our story.
Module 5: Marketing. I'll demystify the process of sharing our story by connecting with the people we want to help.
Module 6: Management. Identifying and conquering all the behind-the-scenes stuff that holds us back from transforming our story into the mission we long for it to be.
Each of these modules will be tackled based on my core values of helping you transform your story into hope, discovering your unique voice, embracing the call of storyteller, stepping into next level faith, bringing your femininity into everything you create, and doing it in a way that begins to feel like Happily Ever After.
In addition to a private course forum, there will be six live calls with me and your mastermind partners. After each live call, I’ll post the videos to the forum. Not only will you have weekday access to me for encouragement and short answers to pressing questions, you'll be to connect with your mastermind sisters on the forum as well.
Every live call will be two hours long and held via Zoom. During the first 20-30 minutes, we’ll tackle the module topic and spend the rest of the hour answering all of your questions about the module. The second hour, I’ll open the floor for discussion, live editing, and brainstorming with other women, just like you, who are ready to take the next step to share their story.
What can you expect from the mastermind?
* Three months of weekday access to me for encouragement and quick answers to pressing questions.
* Six – 2-hour live calls that will help you clarify your mission, find the golden thread, identify what you are struggling with, and learn practical ways to implement all the things you need to tell your story.
* Answers about the art of sharing your story.
* Questions that will help you determine what you need to tell your story.
* A community of women with the same longing to help and encourage others in some way.
* Lifetime access to the recordings and material.
Would you like to purchase the mastermind in one payment?
Coaching Agreement Terms & Conditions
This Coaching Agreement (this “Agreement”), dated as of date of purchase (the “Effective Date”), is by and between Redemptive Solutions LLC, dba Coaching with Janel (“Coach”) and the buyer-client responsible for purchasing a coaching package (“Client” or “You” and together with Coach, the “Parties”, and each a “Party”).
WHEREAS, Coach is in the business of providing coaching services related to writing, life, and professional coaching; and
WHEREAS, Client desires to retain Coach to provide said coaching services, and Coach is willing to perform such coaching services under the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Coach and Client agree as follows:
- Client-Coach Relationship. An effective coaching relationship requires mutual understanding and respect between the Coach and the Client. That requires the parties to agree to some basic tenets of coaching, including:
Coach and Client agree to communicate honestly, to be open to feedback, and to make time and space to participate fully in the coaching sessions called for hereunder. Client specifically agrees to be open to coaching.
Coaching services are intended for individuals who are in generally good health, are generally well adjusted, are functionally effectively, and are not in need of medical treatment (including for mental health disorders). Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or mental disorders and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Further, coaching is not a substitute for therapy, counseling, psychoanalysis, medical treatment, substance abuse treatment, or the advice or services of a medical professional. It is the Client’s responsibility to seek independent guidance from medical professionals to the extent necessary.
By participating in the coaching, you agree to accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree that the Coach has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended during any coaching session or not. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Coach.
- Services. The parties shall engage in the Nonfiction Storytellers Mastermind as described in the offer. Client shall be responsible for attending the sessions and completing their homework.
- Fees. In consideration of the provision of the Services by the Coach, Client shall pay 3 monthly payments of $500 to participate in the Nonfiction Storytellers Mastermind. Access to the program will be granted after the first payment is made. If a payment is missed, access with be suspended until such a time as the payment is made.
- Procedure and Scheduling. Coach has set live meeting calls which will be recorded and uploaded to the membership site. It will be the Client’s ultimate responsibility to attend or watch the replay of the coaching meetings. Client shall initiate the coaching call at the agreed upon time by following the link provided in the course material.
- Confidentiality. The Coach shall treat the relationship with Client, as well as all information shared by the Client, as confidential. Coach shall not disclose the existence of the relationship or any information shared during the coaching sessions without the Client’s written consent. This means that the Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Client should be aware that a coach-client relationship does not give rise to privilege or any other legally protected confidentiality. That means that Coach could be ordered by a court to disclose information related to the relationship. Coach will notify Client of any legal request that would implicate Client’s information prior to disclosing it but may not be able to oppose disclosing the information.
Confidential Information does not include information: (a) known to Coach prior to Client disclosing it; (b) that is generally known to the public or in the industry; (c) obtained by Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; or (d) that is or was developed independently by Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COACH BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COACH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, regarding such subject matter.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Amendments. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement is effective unless it is in writing and signed by each Party.
- Waiver. No waiver by any Party of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the Party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties, and neither party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Dispute Resolution. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that any dispute arising under or related to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration to be held in Oregon City, Oregon under the rules of the American Arbitration Association / in the state or federal courts with jurisdiction for cases arising in Oregon City, Oregon. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such arbitration and agrees to bring any such dispute only in such forum. Each Party agrees that a final judgment by such arbitration is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, without effect of any conflicts of law provisions.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which is deemed an original, but all of which together are deemed to be one and the same agreement.
End of Terms and Conditions