What kind of bibbidi bobbidi boo do you need?
Marketing is my weakness.
Platform Building Package
CREATE A TRAIL OF BREADCRUMBSBook A Discovery Call
Do you need help with all of it?
Happily Ever After Begins Here is a 26 week program to walk you through five stages of sharing your story and creating your dream life.
Get everything in the packages above, plus extra support to build a firm foundation using an endearing, fairytale format:
- The Invitation is a safe space to talk about your story, dreams, and what you hope life could be. It's a time for complete honesty about hopes, fears, anxieties, and the lump in your throat that makes you feel like you're not good enough to share your story because of That Thing you struggle with. It's about taking your dreams seriously and deciding, once and for all, to commit writing the next chapter of your story.
- The Pumpkin Patch is where dreams take shape and begin to look attainable. This is the place we assess your skills, personality, decide how you define success, build on what already works, and identify problem areas. After that, we’ll do a little bibbidi bobbidi boo and begin to create a simple plan with realistic steps to make your dreams reality. We’ll be sure to include ways to manage your fears and doubts, add encouragement when you're struggling, and rewards for a job well done. When we finish, it should feel a lot like your own personal version of Happily Ever After.
- When we step up to take the Carriage Ride, we've only started the journey. Here, we build your platform, add balance to your life, and implement all the details. This is where you’ll learn, grow, build, and focus on the Mechanics, Marketing, and Management. Decisions will be made to define your message, audience, and how to best communicate with your audience. We’ll create your brand, establish a way for readers to connect with you, bring balance to your home life, and learn to express the message on your heart. We’ll tackle other practical tasks like setting up a mailing list and social media, creating a publishing schedule, buying a URL, considering legal requirements, establishing routines to make home life run more smoothly, connecting with your loved ones, and all the other things to move you forward.
- With a short walk to the ballroom floor, we announce our arrival at The Dance. Smile boldly. and launch your dreams. This is where you unveil your story to the world, while maintaining balance in your private life. We’ll launch your site, step up your visibility to reach your audience, embrace habits, and keep going.
- At Midnight, we can continue to savor the dance and decide to stay longer or move on. It's time to evaluate our successes, identify what works, and let go of what didn't. We’ll revisit your original plans and see if changes need to be made. That means we can learn new dances or enjoy the old ones. Whatever you do, you won't lose your shoe or let the evil stepsisters rob you of your joy.
Each step of the way I'll be there to encourage you, talk you through the plethora of choices, and help you implement the choices you've made. On the days you want to give up, I'll remind you of the dream you're pursuing and cheer every small success. It's not bibbidi bobbidi boo, but it might be better.
Package Price: $7000Book A Discovery Call
I so enjoyed working with Janel!
She was professional, yet personable.
She did a wonderful job editing my book proposal and sample chapters to meet my deadline. She also created a lovely one page for me, helped with my website and email list.
Janel also taught me how to be a better writer.
I am forever indebted to Janel and her expertise. It was a blessing to find her and work with her!
Janel started working her magic by reading my manuscript. It’s still unfinished, but our conversations got me off the cliff edge I’d been teetering on for at least a year. She was able to help me pinpoint multiple reasons why I was stuck and how to fix them. Even with all the tears and laughter of that endeavor, her optimism and reassurances built my confidence immensely.
When I decided to become a developmental editor for romantic fiction, I had no idea where to begin or how to proceed. Janel was able to get me off the ground. She held my hand through identifying my client, creating website copy, a lead magnet, and marketing emails. She was honest about what would and wouldn’t work, but encouraging at the same time.
I couldn’t have done it without her. She has both a sweet and cheery disposition, but enough umph behind it to motivate. Seriously, Janel is everything a real-life fairy godmother should be.
I was traumatized by writing in high school. I could never fluff a story to reach the required page limit. Though throughout college and my career, I found out I was pretty good at writing technical and scientific papers.
As I began my entrepreneurial venture, I really started doubting my ability to write. I vividly remembered how horrible I was at writing stories in my younger years. Writers' block prevented me from moving forward.
A coaching session with Janel was all I needed to get over the hump. She knew how to motivate me, encourage me and, of course, provided some really sound tips. She showed me I could write after all!
If you'd love to work with me, but aren't sure what you need or you're not quite finished with your project, book a Discovery Call.
For an hour, we will talk about your ideas, dreams, and what you want most. Then we'll determine the best next steps for you. Win-Win.Book A Discovery Call
As you you consider working with me, please know. . .
I am not a licensed therapist. I am a transformational coach. While I’m happy to help any woman who has a story they want to tell, with the clients who continually find me, it seems I specialize in women who have walked through hell and survived. I help them reconnect with their spirituality, dreams, and desires to build the life they’ve always longed for, which includes writing, but my process is not a substitute for therapy.
I am aware survivors have triggers, fragile emotions, and need a compassionate ear. I am a survivor too. I intimately understand the process involved to heal, recover, and move forward to create a healthy life. I’m also keenly aware some women rush to use public writing as a substitute for therapy. I do not and will not support that action.
I approach every client as someone has begun to rebuild and enjoy their life. I help them create a simple and realistic plan to keep moving forward. Those plans involves taking the wisdom they’ve learned and writing it down in a way that will help others who are where they were.
Every client who is a trauma survivor needs to be far enough along in their healing journey to recognize triggers, manage PTSD, and be willing and able to do the work; or actively in therapy with a licensed counselor to handle unexpected emotions and memories that may arise. I reserve the right to terminate any coaching session or program where I feel uncomfortable with your emotional state or the direction you wish to tell your stories.