Some of the greatest gifts a woman can receive are clarity to create a life she will enjoy and the confidence to make it happen.
Every woman's life is unique. I don't believe in canned solutions or secret formulas that create happiness. Deep down you know what you were meant to do. When you start doing it, goodness follows.
Sometimes we get distracted or don't have the confident to pursue the things that mean the most to us. I want to help you discover those things. Let's create simple plans with realistic steps to make them come to life.
While I love to have fun, I'm serious about coaching. I want you to be happy with our time together. With every discovery call, I make sure my skills and experience will be helpful for you and your dreams. I want you to walk away creating a life that feels a lot like Happily Ever After.
With this discovery call you get:
- ONE hour of live, one-on-one video coaching with Janel.
- Time to discuss as many questions as we have time to answer.
- The opportunity for Janel to evaluate your dreams and desires to see if her skills are a good fit to help you on the next leg of your writing journey.
- Options to see how Janel can help you pursue your dreams and desires.
This package does NOT include any behind-the-scenes prep and engagement, which may include: answering brief questions via email, planning, schedule creation, etc.
Coaching Agreement Terms & Conditions
This Coaching Agreement (this “Agreement”), dated as of date of purchase (the “Effective Date”), is by and between Redemptive Solutions LLC, dba Coaching with Janel (“Coach”) and the buyer-client responsible for purchasing a coaching package (“Client” or “You” and together with Coach, the “Parties”, and each a “Party”).
WHEREAS, Coach is in the business of providing coaching services related to writing, life, and professional coaching; and
WHEREAS, Client desires to retain Coach to provide said coaching services, and Coach is willing to perform such coaching services under the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Coach and Client agree as follows:
- Client-Coach Relationship. An effective coaching relationship requires mutual understanding and respect between the Coach and the Client. That requires the parties to agree to some basic tenets of coaching, including:
Coach and Client agree to communicate honestly, to be open to feedback, and to make time and space to participate fully in the coaching sessions called for hereunder. Client specifically agrees to be open to coaching.
Coaching services are intended for individuals who are in generally good health, are generally well adjusted, are functionally effectively, and are not in need of medical treatment (including for mental health disorders). Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or mental disorders and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Further, coaching is not a substitute for therapy, counseling, psychoanalysis, medical treatment, substance abuse treatment, or the advice or services of a medical professional. It is the Client’s responsibility to seek independent guidance from medical professionals to the extent necessary.
By participating in the coaching, you agree to accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree that the Coach has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended during any coaching session or not. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Coach.
- Services. The parties shall engage in coaching meetings as purchased by Client that will last a total of one hour and will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing. Client shall be responsible for scheduling these coaching sessions at mutually agreeable times as set forth below. Coaching support will also be provided by email between sessions, for a total of 45 additional minutes.
- Fees. In consideration of the provision of the Services by the Coach, Client shall pay a single payment of $97 to purchase 1 hour of coaching session. Payment to Coach of such fees shall constitute payment in full for the performance of the Services. The coaching sessions will begin after the payment is made.
- Procedure and Scheduling. Coach and Client will agree to a mutually agreeable time for the coaching meetings, and it will be the Client’s ultimate responsibility to schedule the coaching meetings. Client shall initiate the coaching call at the agreed upon time by following the link provided in the schedule confirmation email.
- Cancellation Policy. You may not cancel an individual coaching session unless you do so at least 24 hours before it is scheduled to begin. Coach reserves the right to treat any meeting that Client misses or attempts to cancel less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to begin as part of the allotted coaching sessions.
- Confidentiality. The Coach shall treat the relationship with Client, as well as all information shared by the Client, as confidential. Coach shall not disclose the existence of the relationship or any information shared during the coaching sessions without the Client’s written consent. This means that the Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Client should be aware that a coach-client relationship does not give rise to privilege or any other legally protected confidentiality. That means that Coach could be ordered by a court to disclose information related to the relationship. Coach will notify Client of any legal request that would implicate Client’s information prior to disclosing it but may not be able to oppose disclosing the information.
Confidential Information does not include information: (a) known to Coach prior to Client disclosing it; (b) that is generally known to the public or in the industry; (c) obtained by Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; or (d) that is or was developed independently by Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COACH BE LIABLE TO CLIENT OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT COACH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, regarding such subject matter.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Amendments. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement is effective unless it is in writing and signed by each Party.
- Waiver. No waiver by any Party of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the Party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties, and neither party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Dispute Resolution. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that any dispute arising under or related to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration to be held in Oregon City, Oregon under the rules of the American Arbitration Association / in the state or federal courts with jurisdiction for cases arising in Oregon City, Oregon. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such arbitration and agrees to bring any such dispute only in such forum. Each Party agrees that a final judgment by such arbitration is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, without effect of any conflicts of law provisions.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which is deemed an original, but all of which together are deemed to be one and the same agreement.
End of Terms and Conditions