Have you squeezed so many lemons that you can make lemonade in your sleep?
Lived a thousand lives?
Do you know how to tell the difference between the light at the end of the tunnel and another train?
Have you made peace with the silver lining of your story, but still struggle and can't figure out why?
Would you love to share what you've learned to help others currently experiencing a situation you survived?
Yes? Welcome! You're in the right place. 💕
With my own kind of bibbidi bobbidi boo, I help women transform lives by sharing their story.
My background and experience make me seem like a fairy godmother who can do almost anything. In addition to all the practical aspects of writing and online entrepreneurship, I've spent more than two decades teaching, coaching, and encouraging women who survived difficult circumstances.
Today, I guide women to harness the pain in their life as a calling and mission. I work with them to discover the golden thread in their story, smooth the ruffles of their soul, clarify their message, and turn insecurities into superpowers. After that, I show them how to offer hope to those who need it. Just like a fairy godmother would.
There is something amazing about helping women find peace, clarity, and purpose. My job feels like magic. I would love to help you transform your story!
I work with three kinds of women.
Those who need a Fairy Godmother.
- Their life is a mess, whether secretly or openly.
- They barely tread water everyday.
- Overwhelm is their closest friend.
- In their heart, they want to do more than feel stuck and discouraged.
- They want to make changes but don't know how or have failed too many times to count.
We start at the very beginning.
Those who were born to be Fairy Godmothers but don’t realize it yet.
- They lived through some stuff and learned a lesson or 23.
- They are the first to show up and the last to leave when they find their passion.
- They want to do something impactful but don't know where to start.
- They possess a broad set of skills or interests but struggle to channel them.
We find their heart.
Those who lack the confidence and tools to embrace their inner Fairy Godmother.
- These gals have vision and direction.
- They started sharing their story, but things aren't going like they hoped.
- They aren’t sure what to do next.
- They are a bit discouraged and need some help to make sense of where they are and how to get where they want to be.
We make their dreams reality.
If this is you, I'd love to connect.
I've been each of these women. I know how powerful it is to find someone who understands. I would love to meet with you and find out more about your story. If I can bring a bit of bibbidi bobbidi boo to your life, that would be amazing.
Kind Words f r o m Amazing Clients
Janel truly has so many skills and tricks up her sleeve. It was her magic touch that helped turn my ideas, mind maps, and dozens of late-night ideas scribbled sleepily on napkins – what looked like a random mess – into a complete (and organized!) coaching program. The very, very best thing I gained with my experience was a true, real life fairy godmother.
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." My heart dreamed up a way to help patients advocate for their needs, but my vision and messaging were just that... a dream and a wish. I've taken other entrepreneur, business, and writing courses, but they all left my ideas and words hanging out on the computer screen. Working with a true fairy godmother helped transformed my empty words, random ideas, and even my fears, into action.
Janel did a wonderful job editing my book proposal and sample chapters to meet my deadline. She also created a lovely one page, and helped with my website and email list. During our time together, Janel taught me how to be a better writer. I am forever indebted to her expertise. It was a blessing to find her and work with her!